Public relations is a dynamic, ever-changing industry. From the eyes of a newcomer, jumping into this world can seem very daunting. But it doesn’t have to be. We believe that knowledge is power, and what better way to learn than through an arsenal of great books, curated specifically for young PR girls trying to find their way. Read on for our list of PR girl must-reads!
Viewing entries tagged
- Ready to Launch from Amazon
- Holiday Taffy iPhone Case from Refinery29
- Recycled Canvas iPad Sleeve from Refinery29
- Reade & Hudson Business Cardholder from Refinery29
- Global Greeting Notecards from Anthropologie
- Dot-Every-I Journal from Anthropologie
- Fashion PR Confidential Class from Fashion PR Confidential
It’s here! It’s here! The day has finally come! We are proud to announce that registration for Fashion PR Confidential is now open! For those of you who haven’t heard, Fashion PR Confidential is a 2-Day crash course unlocking all the secrets in the fashion PR industry. You definitely don’t want to miss out on this. Our first workshop will take place March 2-3, 2013 in New York City.
What can you expect from this course?
* 13 hours of lectures + activities + breakout sessions * Guest Speakers * Lunch + Snacks * Individual Feedback * Fashion PR Survival Kit Stuffed with Goodies * Fashion PR Confidential Workbook * Fashion PR Confidential Graduate Certificate * Enrollment in our Alumni Program
Reserve your spot by January 2, 2013 in the class and receive $50 off! Discount will be applied at checkout. Strapped for cash? Pay half now, and the other half by February 22nd. We hope to see you there!