With Fashion Week right around the corner, we have the survival guide to endless opportunities for aspiring PR girls. We want you to take advantage of these tips so PR firms can’t ignore you!
- Keep An Eye Out For The Trends: Throughout Fashion Week you will be given ample opportunities to see emerging styles and fashions. Always have your notebook or iPad handy to take notes or jot down tips. Fashion Week is setting the path for predicted future trends in 2013 and you are going to want your clients to be apart of it!
- Monitor Social Media: Fashion Week 2013 will be buzzing on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr, make sure you are following! You will learn about the latest and favorites of designers and influencers.
- Create Relationships: Fashion Week highlights emerging opportunities for partnerships, events and celebrity news. Although you will not be able to get in contact with your favorite bloggers throughout the week, follow what they have to say because they will have the firsthand insight into fashion possibilities in 2013.
- Scope Out The Competition: Always be aware of what others are doing. By following other brands, you can learn from them and learn for the future. Maybe they will have a really fabulous campaign that you can use as a template for next year!
- Be So Good They Can’t Ignore You.